11.3.09

Desire: Music For Romance


This is a fine collection of beautiful, romantic melodies! They have depth and eloquence and are performed in a style that sounds baroque to me. It is not your 'average', straight-forward classical CD set...NO. This set is special, perfect to give as a gift for an anniversary, a birthday, a wedding, or for a dinner date. It is highly-recommended. I'm hooked! It's better than most straight-forward, classical CDs out there. I have purchased a few, but can truly say that I just keep coming back to this set! It draws you in and is perfect while driving, reading, lounging around, on a rainy day, at work, and to get you to sleep! This set just gets harder to find since it is truly THAT good! I think you'll love it for hours of listening enjoyment. I'm surprised no one prior has given a review of this wonderful set. You won't regret it! --R.Uziel Buy it now.

No comments: